Cancellation and Make Up Policy
- For 30 minute lessons, if a student is more than 10 minutes late, we will consider it a forfeiture of the days lesson. Forfeitures are not subject to make-up lessons or refunds.
- For 60 minute lessons, if a student is more than 20 minutes late, we will consider it a forfeiture of the days lesson. Forfeitures are not subject to make-up lessons or refunds.
- If a student knows he or she will not be able to attend a week's lesson and wishes to cancel, they must do so via proper communication NO LATER than 24hrs before their scheduled lesson. Proper communication may be phone call, email or text message to the academy administration. If proper communication is not made NO LATER than 24hrs before scheduled lesson, the missed lesson is not subject to a make-up lesson or refund. Certain instances may need not apply such as the onset of sickness, family emergency, or other events not in one's control. We understand life happens and will do our best to accommodate when the unexpected should arise.
- If an instructor knows he or she will not be able to facilitate a week's lesson and wishes to cancel, they will do so via proper communication NO LATER than 24hrs before the students scheduled lesson. In most cases, we will find a suitable substitute and the lesson will continue as regularly scheduled. If not, all instructor cancellations are subject to make-up lessons or a refund.
- Any lessons cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson will receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the instructor and the student.
- Typically, make-up lessons take place at an alternate time/day within the week. In some cases, the make-up lesson will be added after/before the original lesson time, enabling the student to have an hour lesson.
- If students instructor availability is limited, the make-up may need to be facilitated by a substitute instructor.
- Make-up lessons not used after 3 months will be considered forfeited.
- A make-up lesson can be booked with the academy administration.
HOLIDAYS AND BREAKS
- Holidays observed by Loudmouth Music Academy are as follows: New Years Day, Good Friday/Easter Weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. All holidays observed by Loudmouth Music Academy are subject to make-up lessons.
- We will do our best to follow Caldwell ISD's student break schedule for major Holidays. As always, we will communicate changes whenever necessary.